El Camino Malbec 2014 Mendoza (6 bottle case) View larger

El Camino Malbec 2018 Mendoza (6 bottle case)

A well-balanced wine with inviting aromas of plum jam, through to a fresh juicy palate and a rich smoky finish.

More details

Save 5% on this wine on orders over £325

£8.88
6 bottles: £53.28

RRP: £9.49
You Save: £0.61 (6%)

You might also like

Data sheet

RRP£9.49
Alcoholic strength13%
Vintage2018
GrapesMalbec 100%
NameEl Camino Malbec Mendoza
BodyC
Contains sulphitesYes
Vegetarian/VeganYes/Yes
Milk/EggsNo/No
Organic/BiodynamicNo/No

More info

El Camino - the King's Highway - threads mythically through the foothills of the majestic Andes among vineyards famed the world over for the purity of their growing conditions. It is a combination of these superb vineyard sites, the dedication and expertise of the local viticulturists and winemakers and a touch of European know-how that go into the production of the El Camino wines.

The vineyards are located around Costa de Araujo, north east of Mendoza. Grapes are destemmed after harvesting. After pressing, the juice undergoes part thermomaceration (60%) and the remaining juice (40%) is fermented normally between 20-25C. After alcoholic and malolactic fermentation the wine is then centrifuged, clarified and filtered before bottling.

Delivery...

Mainland UK delivery from £4.95 when you order 12 bottles or more
Free delivery when you spend £325

More...